Effective, Memorable and “A Delight”
In a results-driven era that can get dry and repetitive, Cheryl offers the opposite while providing maximum impact.
Cheryl’s strong background in both the advertising and music industries sheds a new light and unique outlook on the process of declaring brand purpose and messaging within a marketing system. Her one-of-a-kind life story corroborates her findings which she shares in her own direct, charming, humorous and compassionate way. Her three main topics are:
1. Brand Alignment : Branding is not just for big corporations, nor is it just about a logo. Cheryl focuses on declaring and deploying a business’s purpose and then communicating it through specific branding techniques.
- Tighten up a mission statement, or purpose and using it to attract the ideal customer.
- Effectively use social media and marketing efforts to engage in a way that increases sales.
- Learn how to quickly, easily, and inexpensively implement brand alignment though graphics, sound and video.
2. Music In Marketing: The #1 most underused asset all businesses should be applying to increase sales is much simpler and easier to acquire… and you do not need to “Speak music” to get exactly what your brand needs.
- Learn the why and how behind using custom music in marketing initiatives.
- Watch the process of a composer creating your brand-specific sound in minutes.
- Discover what the sound of your brand could be, and where you can use it to effectively increase the impact of your branding.
3. Female Career Empowerment: Developing and communicating a personal brand for female entrepreneurs is a very different game than it is for men. To notice and embrace the differences, rather than try to be more like men, can greatly increase a woman’s ability to convey her business’s purpose and branding, thus connecting to more of the right customer and increasing sales.
- Distinguish the differences between men and women in regards to personal branding and how we can advantageously tap into the differences to more powerfully communicate our brand.
- Make deliberate branding choices and implement them in graphics, sound, and videos.
- Find the right platforms to engage potential clients and speak through your own brand filter, not that of a man’s.